We’re excited to be collaborating with some really great training programmes. Here’s a list of events being run by Love to Grow and our partners.
Great at what you do but want to be more confident with the numbers? – Welly April 2016
- Are you running a small business but just don’t feel you’re getting the financial rewards you deserve? Want to learn what to change
- You’re great at what you do, but know it would be good to have a better understanding of financial management? This is critical information for any business.
- Want to know your personal money style and why this improves business success?
That’s why Love to Grow in collaboration with the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce is stoked to invite you to a powerful one hour workshop to help you improve your profit, cash flow and key steps needed to get what you deserve from your business.
Why wouldn’t you choose to invest in learning about the numbers in your business? After all, if the numbers aren’t working you won’t have a business, it’s that simple!
21st April 2016 @ 4.00pm-5.00pm
Presenter: Trish Love, Love to Grow
Fee: HVCC Members – No charge to attend – registration a must! Non Members – $40 + GST
RSVP: click here to register online
Audience Industries – Nationwide May 2016
Love to Grow are proud to be a local event partner for the NZ tour of USA web marketing experts Dan Morris and Rachel Martin. Officially the 63rd Audience Industries Event Globally – don’t miss the first time ever in Wellington!
The mission of Audience Industries is to equip business owners with the necessary tools to be relevant and successful in the digital market.
This introduction to digital markets and how to get your business moving forward online will show you what is possible and how to do it. Two high paced workshop options filled with inspiration and information. Two day combo deal available.
This event is for the first of the two workshops, 5th May @ 9am-5pm – Sequoia
Geared to business owners who know there are things they could be doing better, faster, cheaper and smarter.
Focusing on the customer – how to get them on your list, what to do with them after that, how to sell without being salesy and how to generate revenue in the digital market.
This event is for the second of the two workshops, 6th May @ 9am-5pm – Circles
For more information on Auckland and Dunedin workshops included in the worldwide tour click here
Financial Literacy Workshops – Welly May 2016
Are you running a small business and feel that although you’re great at what you do, it would be good to have a better understanding of the most important financial drivers?
Love to Grow is excited to be collaborating with The Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce and invite you to our series of Financial Literacy and Business Growth modules.
Made up of 3 hour modules, here’s what you’ll get:
- Tools on how to better understand your key business numbers and financial management
- Advice on improving your profits and cash flow, with measurably improved results
- Strategies and tactics for better results
- Tips on growing your wealth
You’ll also get:
- 12 hours of interaction with Trish and other business owners
- 5 workbooks/templates to improve your financial results and business growth
- 4 short videos to remind yourself of the key points, to view when it suits you
Fee: Members – $395 + GST Non Members – $530 + GST
More info: click here for more information
Advisory Boards NZ – Nationwide May-November 2016
SME’s experiencing growth can benefit from putting in place some good, sound governance. For any NZ owned private business and Advisory Board is a great place to start.
There are two workshops on offer at various NZ locations:
1) Introduction to Advisory Boards which takes you through all the nine relevant steps of setting up an Advisory Board and what an Advisory Board can add to a business and
2) Being an Effective Advisory Board Member which is tailored to current or prospective advisors.