- This event has passed.
Want to Improve Your Cash Flow by $100,000 Minimum??
September 27 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Where are YOU on the Cash Flow Stress Meter?
Love To Grow is proud to invite you to attend our workshop
“7 Ways to Slam Dunk Your Cash Flow”
It is a reality that “Cash is King”. Lack of financial knowledge in cash flow and cash flow forecasting is dangerous.
It gives us stress when we run out of cash and can’t pay our operating costs on time.
This scenario is aggravated when there’s a mismatch in collecting debtors versus your payment due dates.
There the cycle begins and it can be endless if you don’t know how to improve cash flow.
Let us help you relieve this stress…
In our 2 hour workshop, here’s what you’ll get:
- A clear understanding of the easiest way to plan/review your cash flow
- Knowledge on why ‘turnover’ can be an illusion whilst ‘cash’ is real
- 6 key levers to growing cash flow and learn how to put these in place
- An action plan to find and extract ‘dormant’ cash flow in the existing business structure
- Learn how each category of ratios is inter-related and interpretation of them can accurately and quickly assess financial health
- Advice on improving your profits and cash flow, with measurably improved results
- Learn how appropriate tax planning works to keep hard earned profits in your pocket instead of IRD’s
You’ll also get:
- 2 workbooks to improve your financial results and business growth. (RRP $70)
Investment only $65.00 (gst incl)
Our guarantee – join us at this workshop, and if your business qualifies we’ll help you improve your cash flow by $100k over 12 months… Or, we’ll work with you for FREE until we do!
Bought to you by internationally acclaimed W.E.A.L.T.H experts. Your Presenters:
Internationally published author through Morgan James publishing, New York, Trish Love specialises in business growth and financial intelligence (beliefs and actions about money).
Trish is an entertaining key note speaker, seminar leader, chartered accountant and a practical, commercially focused CFO (Chief Financial Officer).
Kirsten Rattray and Ramanie De Zoysa are joining Trish in presenting this valuable workshop. Kirsten and Ramanie have over 45 years of combined specialist accounting, business growth, tax expertise and CFO experience.